Free In-Home Estimates for Window and Door Replacement
Call Us Today
Low cost financing available for property improvements to homes and businesses
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
Property-Assessed Clean Energy
Property-Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program, which provides financing for :
(1) energy efficiency (e.g. HVAC, LED lights, weatherization)
(2) renewable energy (e.g. solar water heaters and solar PV)
(3) wind resilience (e.g. roofs, doors, windows, hurricane shutters)
PACE financing is a land-secured assessment that property owners can voluntarily undertake to secure 100% upfront financing for assorted property improvements. PACE financing is available to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, and non-profit landowners who have paid their taxes on time over the last 3 years and have equity in the subject property. PACE is collateralized by the equity in the property, rather than a credit check, and financing is available for 5, 10, 15, and 20 year terms. Property-owners repay the annual assessments as a part of their annual property tax bill.
The Solar and Energy Loan Fund (SELF)
The Solar and Energy Loan Fund (SELF) is a local non-profit organization that helps residents and businesses access low-cost financing for assorted property improvements, including: high-efficiency air conditioning units; weatherization; insulation; solar water heaters; solar panels; roofs; windows; doors; hurricane shutters; and, much more.
- 100% financing for home improvement projects with no upfront costs
- Simple Online Application
- No strings. No traps. Easy and transparent.
- Your Satisfaction Assured
- Top-rated contractors don’t get paid until you’re satisfied.
- Your Rights Protected
- Available in St. Lucie County
SELF has 3 types of financing programs :
(2) Property-Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
Contact SELF’s Residential Loan Officer, Roy Eastman Degannes, at #(772) 468-1818 for more details and consultations.
Download the brochure Here.
Renew Financial – Smart Financing for a Clean Energy Economy
- See if your home qualifies for P.A.C.E funding here.
- Loan amount is based upon the equity of your home and not your credit.
- Currently not available in St. Lucie County.
Ygrene Financial – Ygrene Simplifies Home Improvement Financing
- No Money Out of Pocket
- No Payments for Up To a Year
- No Minimum Credit Score Required